Our website address is: https://brainyboxco.com.
By “personal information” we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
1. Our collection of your personal information
2. Our use of your personal information
3. Your use of your and other users’ personal information
4. Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
5. Third party website links
7. No spam or spoof emails
8. Protecting your personal information9. How you can contact us about privacy questions
1. As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
2. We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
4. We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying ), this transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
5. Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
6. We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
1. You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team at email@example.com
2. Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party Data Sharing
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team or email us at email@example.com.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.